Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Is this baby snake coiled up outside a gopher snake or a rattler?

On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 18:40:48 -0500, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

On 6/2/2013 5:25 PM, Oren wrote:

Danny should kill and eat that rattler. Taste like fried chicken, when
fried. Bury the head, venom and fangs way over yonder.

'scuse me, Oren... but if you put something on my plate that taste "just
like fried chicken," it damn well better BE fried chicken!g

Oh don't be silly.

I can make gator tai or fresh cooter taste like chicken.

A neighbor from India (?) said the gator tail tasted like fried
shrimp. Then I explained all the details.