Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Is this baby snake coiled up outside a gopher snake or a rattler?

On Sun, 2 Jun 2013 23:31:47 +0000 (UTC), Danny D
wrote:

I contacted the author of DD_BobK's reference, Dr. David A. Steen,
who is a Post-doctoral Research Associate at the Department of
Fish and Wildlife Conservation at the Virginia Polytechnic Institute.

He confirmed it's a rattler and he provided some advice on
relocating it safely. He also asked for more pictures, so
I'll be sending them to him soon as he wants to publish them.

Dang. I knew it was a rattler. I never spent any money on the
education level he must have.

One time a jury determined that a fish was a fowl. It had a gizzard
and while jumping from the water, it was trying to fly. Evolution.

The man was acquitted of illegal fishing.

Naples, Collier County, Florida.