Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Is this baby snake coiled up outside a gopher snake or a rattler?

On Sun, 2 Jun 2013 21:51:37 +0000 (UTC), Danny D
wrote:

I try not to kill anything I don't have to; so I put it in a
spare blue bucket with a secure top, and will take it a
few acres away and let it go.

Cut the head off at the first white ring behind the head. Keep the
head away from yourself, potential poison possibilities.

Skin the snake, cure the hide and make a wallet, belt or hat band.

Deep fry the white meat after it is gutted and washed.

A few acres away is not good enough when they come to your house and
eat rats. You cut the forest land they live in.

The snake is there for the food supply.