Posted to alt.home.repair
DD_BobK DD_BobK is offline

Default Is this baby snake coiled up outside a gopher snake or a rattler?

On Jun 2, 1:56*pm, Danny D wrote:
Grandkids just found this baby outside by their skateboards:
*http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/13218290.gif

Can you tell if it's a rattler or a gopher snake?

I don't want to hurt a gopher snake - but I can't see the eyes.
Will try to get a better shot ...

How about this?

http://bit.ly/11bMMxc & this http://bit.ly/11bMSVw

If you cannot instantly & accurately see the difference.... stay away,
far away.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_a_baby_...han_an_ adult
http://lomalindahealth.org/medical-c...es-strike.page

This is nothing to fool around with..... unless you're interested in a
very painful and potentially permanently disabling injury with ongoing
effects. The good news... death is unlikely but still a rattlesnake
bite is not something you want to experience.

I met a guy who suffered a snake bit and permanently lost a
substantial amount of muscle in either the arm or leg that was bitten.
Google "lawyer bitten by snake put in mailbox"... there are YouTube
interviews with him, ~30 years later he's a physical wreck.

What's that saying about someone / something watches over fools & ???