Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bought two miiltary trucks

On Sun, 2 Jun 2013 07:38:00 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 30 May 2013 20:26:32 -0500, Ignoramus305
wrote:

Gonna have fun with both in city traffic. Not that they arent
nimble..but the onlookers and other drivers will be jaw dropped and
confused.

Nice!!

I drove one of these around Germany.
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5006/...2aa9539674.jpg

It was my least favorite vehicle in city traffic and no fun at all on
the Autobahn, though it was actually a bit faster than my ancient VW.
jsw

Used to run a WW2 vintage Dodge Power Wagon as a tow truck back in
the '60s and '70s. Lots of low end grunt, no speed to speek of, and
the heater only worked in the summer, and the AC in the winter. A
serious boneshker with chains on all 4 military standard tires, but it
would go through (almost) anything. I got it stuck in a snow drift and
it took 2 road graders and a highway plough (6X6) to get it out!!!