Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default The "Viking disease"

On 02/06/2013 11:10, Matty F wrote:
My Dupuytren's was getting worse until I started being more careful with my hands. I now avoid knocking the palms of my hands. So no more loud clapping, no holding hammer drills in the palms, no winding up tram jacks 500 times! They have been unchanged for about 6 years now.

On the other hand ( :-) ), it could be the selenium content of the ale:

"Beer contains significant amounts of magnesium, selenium, potassium,
phosphorus, biotin, and is chock full of B vitamins."

http://www.realbeer.com/edu/health/good-bad.php

(That was simply the first site that made a specific reference. I think
I have read about it before - ICBW.)

--
Rod