Larry Jaques

Default Treated lumber for bird house

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 13:59:10 -0400, William MacBain
calmly ranted:

I'm not trying to blame handguns for the high murder rate. As an
ignorant Canadian, I'm truly interested hearing what you believe are
some of the causes for such a massive difference in the murder rates
between our two countries.

Stupid liberal policies, corrupt liberal and conservative
politicians, "too busy" parents, psychopathic psychiatrists,
"anti-spanking" laws, and a few other things make up the bulk
of the problem, ah reckon.

Wait while I get into my fireproof protection suit.

g We call 'em Nomex Suits down here.

"i" before "e", except after "c", what a weird society.
----
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications