GTO69RA4

Default Treated lumber for bird house

Also a Browning left hand t-bolt 22
and James Bond's gun of choice
a 22cal AR7.

I've never seen "Walther PPK" spelled like that before.

I really wish this thread would go away, but as long as it's here I'll chime
in. Some of the early 007 movies featured an Armalite AR-7 camping rifle. It
was a takedown .22 of moderate accuracy.

I even made a very illegal pistol grip for it (on topic
woodworking) and had a dodad that converted it to full auto.

For the OP, is making a pistol grip for a domestic rimfire rifle with no banned
features a crime in Canada? It isn't anywhere else as far as I know.

GTO(John)