Dave Hinz

Default Treated lumber for bird house

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 05:39:11 GMT, wrote:

I've had guns, but I was a kid.

Here comes the "Hey guys, I'm one of you" pitch. Let's see what Bill
comes up with.

I've fired a WWII Thompson machine gun in a gravel pit.
Of course that was years ago.

Of course. Or maybe it didn't happen. How is this relevant?

I owned one of these.
Colt Buntline 22 cal
We used to shoot playing cards and cigarettes with that puppy.

yeah, and?

Also a Browning left hand t-bolt 22
and James Bond's gun of choice
a 22cal AR7.

I've never seen "Walther PPK" spelled like that before.

I even made a very illegal pistol grip for it (on topic
woodworking) and had a dodad that converted it to full auto.

In this country, you would be called "a felon" (and/or "a liar").
If you really did do this, then it explains why you are porojecting
evil intentions on all gun owners - you're projecting your own failings.

I used to take it backpacking.

That's nice.