Dave Hinz

Default Treated lumber for bird house

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 03:35:05 GMT, wrote:
On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 03:11:45 GMT,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

False, and you know it. It has already been explained to you that bullets are
also used in target shooting. Are you unaware that shooting is, and has been
for many years, an Olympic sport?

This thread pertains to handguns and assault rifles.

Handguns are used in olympic competition. "Assault rifles" are defined
by politicians who are as twisted as you; I've got one that's worth
about $3000 dollars, and is an "assault weapon" because it has
a bayonet lug.

I have no problem with guns designed for target shooting or sport shooting.

You don't seem to understand that saying this, while saying you don't
like handguns or "assault rifles" is self-contradictory.

I've never heard of a kid taking his dads target rifle to school to shoot
another child or teacher.
I'm sure the kids at Columbine weren't packing System Gemini TR 701s.

The "kids" at Columbine committed 47 felonies before the shooting
started. It is insulting to have someone like you, who clearly doesn't
understand reality, equate honest gun owners to homicidal maniacs.