John Moorhead

Default question about posting pics to ABPW

Hello there!

You see, *that's* the problem... Of my last 4 posts, with .jpg attachments,
2 have posted, two have not, as far as I can tell - yet - I did get a
"Resubject) post about my posting, and I *do not* see the post that
prompted the reply.

Odd...

John Moorhead

wrote in message
On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 16:40:59 GMT, "John Moorhead"
wrote:

Folks -

I've posted several pictures of my lathe stand project to abpw, and they
*must* have posted because I got a comment about them, but I can't see

that
they have posted in the thread. If I do a search by author, they are not
there. WTF?? I have posted 4 messages with pics in the last few days,

two
of them are there, the other two are not - far as I can tell - and yet,

one
of the "missing" photos got a comment a few hours after I sent it.

I am using OE to post... any ideas what's going on?

John Moorhead

do you see non binary posts of your own? for that matter, have you
ever seen your own binary posts?

your newsreader may be set to not download your own posts.