patriarch

Default question about posting pics to ABPW

"John Moorhead" wrote in
m:

Folks -

I've posted several pictures of my lathe stand project to abpw, and
they *must* have posted because I got a comment about them, but I
can't see that they have posted in the thread. If I do a search by
author, they are not there. WTF?? I have posted 4 messages with pics
in the last few days, two of them are there, the other two are not -
far as I can tell - and yet, one of the "missing" photos got a comment
a few hours after I sent it.

I am using OE to post... any ideas what's going on?

John Moorhead

Do you have access to more than one news server? Prodigy/SBC isn't always
in the Usenet business.

News servers are available independently from your ISP. Some are free, and
some are merely reasonable. For your purposes, a secondary free server
might be worth investigating.

Various folks here have recommended servers in the past. Google would know
what those are. Setting up OE to view a second, or alternate server, is
pretty easy. Anyone who can successfully make mortised and tenoned doors
should have no problem! ;-)

Patriarch