Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default Spray gun advice ...

On Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:35:01 AM UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,

fred wrote:

I found, with compressor operated units, that by the time I had finished

faffing about with pressures, air volume, nozzles etc I would have had

the job done with a brush with less cleaning up to do when finished.

Fine if you're happy with the finish a brush produces.

--

*Fax is stronger than fiction *

Dave Plowman London SW

To e-mail, change noise into sound.

No problem getting a superb finish with a brush and without the risk of getting that jammy/treacly look that a too heavy spray coat can give.

Good brush, good paint/varnish, and go down through the abrasive grades.