Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony SL-2700 Betamax

wrote in message ...

Now I do not do surround. I mean me. I'll put a million speakers
in some asshole's house if he has the money, but for me it is
strictly stereo. Two well placed speakers that sound good and
the sound sounds like it is coming right from them, which it is,
and the stereo imaging is in the hands of the recording engineer.
And I hear it as he heard it. THAT is high fidelity, not this nineteen
speaker junk of today.

You know nothing about what you talk about, either technically or
aesthetically. I've been involved with surround sound for 43 years, probably
longer than you've been alive.

I suspect you're the sort of person who deliberately says ridiculous things
just to get peoples' goats. Well, my goats will stay in their pens.

At least Cliff Claven is amusing.