Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Don[_16_] Don[_16_] is offline

Default Hitachi v152F probe 1 trace is flatline no change in trace

Probe 1 doesnt respond to any input..., ch 2 seems ok.
BNC connector was loose and wire to resistor broke loose
+Wire from resistor to BNC connector was re soldered nut tightened
to BNC, and was working fine. Repair still looks good but
ch 1 trace just a flat line can only adjust location of flat line.
afraid to adjust internal pots in fear that I am making things worse.
Channel 2 is working good responds to testing and calibration
and internal pot adjustments. more in depth repair? or More aggressive
adjusting? any thoughts?

| Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to |
| sci.electronics.repair and other groups |