Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Spray gun advice ...

Arfa Daily wrote:

I am confused, Anyone with genuine experience care to enlighten me ? :-)

Well... it's probably weird prejudice but I prefer gravity feed to
suction spray guns. And there's really not a lot to choose between them.
Technique and practice count for a lot. I'd start by spraying scraps of
plywood and possibly random lengths of wood screwed to the plywood to
get the hang of it first. That way you learn how to set up the gun the
way you want it to work. You also get a feel for too close, too dilute,
too far away and too low a spray volume and what that means in terms of
finish.

--
Burn Hollywood burn, burn down to the ground