Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony SL-2700 Betamax

"Right. We control banking, government, Hollywood, Las Vegas, the
garment biz, the media, the FCC, and whatever else works well.
Somewhere along the line, I seem to have forgotten to get rich. "

You have your rich just like everyone else, and they did not get rich by being nice. Are they nastier ? Probably not. Are there more per capita ? Yes. Jews and Zionists are - for lack of a better word handy - overrepresented in certain areas, some mentioned in the quote.

You know why ? Partly becausae they are a bit more qualified for those positions. Morality aside, because White Man has no ****ing room to talk. I'm a White Man and I am serious. We are some of the nastiest mother****ers on the planet, but we do have soem serious competition.

Zionists and Hebrews are two competely different things. They claim some blood linkage to a certain stretch of land in the middle east due to a religion. But everyone else is equal - with each other. One of my favorites is to say "You are equal" which is actually saying something quite different than "We are equal". You would be surprised at how many people out there don't catch that.

But back to the official diversion here. Was Einstein a Zionist ? Was he Hebrew, Ashkenazi or what ? Does it matter ? Well he opposed the state of Israel. Even the creation of the state of Israel. Then we have Hebrews who also oppose Zionism as well as Israels existence, I forget the organization's name but the Rabbi I think is Yisroel Dovid Wiess. Both are called self hating Jews because of their views.

I consider the whole lot to be a little off myself. Does that make me an anti-Semite ? Maybe. This bull**** about a God giving away someone else's land to a People chosen, but it requires blood. If your Mother is Jewish you are Jewish.

Nothing foments racism in others more than **** like that. What's more I guess I am an equal opportunity anti-Semite because I think the Moslems are nuts as well. Clinging to archaic laws that are almost as bad as the ones written by Leviticus, whom I believe to have ingested some ergot or something before writing. Both Moslems and Jews circumcise their males, and whether it is at eight days or eight years. you are stil bigger than the kid and can strap him down. Or brainwash him into it.

I call a spade a spade, I consider this **** crazy. You do not cut healthy bodies. It's not much better than FGM really. I've also read some peole on the subject of the nerve endings in the foreskin and it seems circumcision does actually impair sexual pleasure. Some say just as much as FGM, but I am not banking on that.

People are clanish, that is a natural trait everyone tries to avoid, or conceal, except of course for what could be termed the modern Semites. Moslem and Jew alike. Apartheid type practices, looking the other way when "certain" violence occurs. Everybody does it.

Now come the Jews who are generally better educated and have common sense. Greed ? Yes, just like anyone else, but I would say more in a position to exercise their greed.

Admit it in yourself and forget the hate. Look, if I had a machine that would remove a dollar from everyone in this country and give it to me I would push the button. Again and again and again. And again.........

There are alot of nasty mother****ers out there but there is no sense in "hating", whatever the **** that means. They are how they are and when we get to visit an alternate timeline and have their advantagesa (not Jews specifically, the upper classes)), let's just see how ****ing Mother Theresa like we all are at that time.

When the last war comes, armegheddon, the final solution, pogrom or whatever happens, and we get this planet back down under a billion people, things will be right. It might however, be a bit boring.