Posted to alt.home.repair
DD_BobK DD_BobK is offline

Default What material is used for pool equipment o-rings (buna? viton?nitrile? silicone?)

On May 28, 2:03*am, Danny D wrote:
On Mon, 27 May 2013 23:36:11 -0700, DD_BobK wrote:
But you didn't comment on the duplicity of your
desires vs your own behavior.....

You must recall that you said that you live within walking
distance of me - and that you could stop by to help me out.

So, all I did was look up where you live in response to your
offer (it only took me a few minutes - so I probably responded
to your offer within that time frame - although we could just
look back at that thread to see the turnaround time).

Turns out you don't live anywhere near me; so I wrote what
I did obfuscated, but enough for you to recognize yourself,
just to see if I had the right guy - and you didn't respond,
so I didn't expend the effort to take you up on your kind
offer.

However, I was stunned by your professional credentials.
Your technical accomplishments are simply amazing!

PS: I could use some of that explosive talent on my brush piles!

DDD-

I need help recognizing myself?
Somehow I cannot believe that was your motivation...

The problem is....many people cannot appreciate things that they get
for free.

I mistakenly figured you lived in the foothills of Orange County based
on terrain & vegetation.