Posted to alt.support.childfree,24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,sci.electronics.basics
amdx[_2_] amdx[_2_] is offline

Default This pothead breeder needs your help

On 5/27/2013 1:10 AM, John Fields wrote:
On Sun, 26 May 2013 17:54:47 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

John Fields wrote:
Why are you posting your reprehensible nonsense here?

And why are you repeating it all over usenet?

---
Your question is ambiguous since you don't make it clear whether
"repeating it all over usenet" refers to repeating the entirety of the
post over usenet or repeating the post over all of usenet.

In either case, what real difference does it make except to the
bandwidth Gestapo?

I couldn't respond to Rich's post so I'll respond here.

Rich! where have you been?
I haven't seen a post from you for a couple of years..
Welcome back.
Mikek