Posted to alt.support.childfree,24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,sci.electronics.basics

Default This pothead breeder needs your help

I WILL GIVE ANYONE WILLING TO TAKE (Pothead's Sprog) ANYWHERE SHE WANTS
TO GO ALL THE CHANGE IN MY CHANGE JAR WHICH IS ALL I JAVE LEFT TO MY
NAME.. PLz take her and no give backs ...I'M DONE!

Somebody Call the police, u won't have to waste ur change
Wednesday at 4:10pm via mobile · 1

Somebody whats wrong now?
Wednesday at 4:16pm

Pothead Breeder DUDE HER SORRY ASS HAS GOTTEN ME A 7 DAY NOTICE. SHE
CAN'T PUT A CIG OUT .. NOW I'M NEARLY HOMELESS AND SHE WON'T LEAVE.. I
****ING HATE PPL WHO ARE USERS
Wednesday at 4:20pm via mobile

Pothead Breeder SHE'S JUST LAYING AROUND GETTING ME EVICTED. I'M TIRED
I'M OLD LIKE FER REAL.. WHAT A SELFISH PEICE OF POOR ME,****...
Wednesday at 4:22pm via mobile

Pothead Breeder DO I GET PEACE WHEN I DIE OR WILL SHE BE THERE TOO
Wednesday at 4:25pm via mobile

Pothead Breeder FML :
Wednesday at 5:05pm via mobile

Somebody IM DOWN
Wednesday at 9:57pm via mobile

WAKE AND BAKE AT HOME MYY ALLY MCGALLY IS STILL SLEEPING. ITS NICE TO
NOT WORRY BOUT HER... BUT MAN SHES A PAIN IN MYY BUTT — with Pothead's
Sprog.

Somebody MINE TOO
Wednesday at 10:00am via mobile

Somebody smack that girl for me
Wednesday at 11:38am · 1

Pothead Breeder Yur welcome to come do it yurself... I'm already riding
her ass
Wednesday at 11:40am via mobile · 1

Pothead Breeder YEAH SO NOW THER IS A 7 DAY NOTICE ON MY DOOR... THANX
ALLY.. GLAD I COULD BE A HORRIBLE MOM WHILE YOU BURN ME AS I TRY TO HELP
YOU... HOW DAre you? if im a horrible mom yur a shot out daughter... i
am so tired of helping you at my expense only to have yur scandalous ass
act like a victim... how bout **** that
Wednesday at 2:53pm · 1

Somebody My like was for the last line starting with ...I am so
tired..... I'm sorry for what she is doing to you
Wednesday at 2:56pm via mobile · 1

Pothead Breeder looks like she has made me homeless... remind me how im
a bad mom when i let her **** me over
Wednesday at 2:58pm

Pothead Breeder FML
Wednesday at 3:00pm

Somebody It's not you... It's her
Wednesday at 3:02pm via mobile

Pothead Breeder no ****.. but thanx to her im homeless
Wednesday at 3:04pm

Somebody Talk to ur landlord. Offer to sign something that says u won't
allow her back in your home.
Wednesday at 3:05pm via mobile

Pothead Breeder he is going to make me leave cuz shes an asshole.. but
ima horrible mother.. **** her.. im so sick and tired of her drama and
lies and bull****...fml
Wednesday at 3:06pm

Pothead Breeder somebody plz get her thee **** out of here... plz shes
ruining my life....
Wednesday at 3:07pm

Somebody Wow Day sha voo
Wednesday at 3:29pm via mobile · 1

Pothead Breeder YA KNOW ... SHE'S STILL PLAYING THE VICTIM TOO... I
REALLY HATE HER ASS RIGHT NOW...
Wednesday at 4:02pm via mobile

Pothead Breeder PLZ ANYBODY TAKE HER TRIFLING ASS THE **** UP OUT OF
HERE... I'M OLD.. I JUST WANT A LIL PEACE...
Wednesday at 4:03pm via mobile

Pothead Breeder I'M JUST TIRED... I JUST WANT SOME PEACE... GOD .. CAN
YOU HEAR ME? PLZ
Wednesday at 4:04pm via mobile
Posted to alt.support.childfree,24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,sci.electronics.basics

On Sat, 25 May 2013 12:58:27 +0000, Phoena
wrote:

[...]

---
Why are you posting your reprehensible nonsense here?

--
JF
Posted to alt.support.childfree,24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,sci.electronics.basics

John Fields wrote:
Why are you posting your reprehensible nonsense here?

And why are you repeating it all over usenet?

Posted to alt.support.childfree,24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,sci.electronics.basics

On Sun, 26 May 2013 17:54:47 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

John Fields wrote:
Why are you posting your reprehensible nonsense here?

And why are you repeating it all over usenet?

---
Your question is ambiguous since you don't make it clear whether
"repeating it all over usenet" refers to repeating the entirety of the
post over usenet or repeating the post over all of usenet.

In either case, what real difference does it make except to the
bandwidth Gestapo?

--
JF
Posted to alt.support.childfree,24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

John Fields wrote:
Why are you posting your reprehensible nonsense here?

And why are you repeating it all over usenet?

---
Your question is ambiguous since you don't make it clear whether
"repeating it all over usenet" refers to repeating the entirety of the
post over usenet or repeating the post over all of usenet.

In either case, what real difference does it make except to the
bandwidth Gestapo?

Well, off-topic posts can be a little annoying, but I haven't said anything
because I just got through JT's rust stains thread. =:-O

Posted to alt.support.childfree,24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

John Fields wrote:
Why are you posting your reprehensible nonsense here?

And why are you repeating it all over usenet?

---
Your question is ambiguous since you don't make it clear whether
"repeating it all over usenet" refers to repeating the entirety of the
post over usenet or repeating the post over all of usenet.

In either case, what real difference does it make except to the
bandwidth Gestapo?

I couldn't respond to Rich's post so I'll respond here.

Rich! where have you been?
I haven't seen a post from you for a couple of years..
Welcome back.
Mikek

Posted to alt.support.childfree,24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,sci.electronics.basics

amdx wrote:

I couldn't respond to Rich's post so I'll respond here.

Rich! where have you been?
I haven't seen a post from you for a couple of years..
Welcome back.

Rich? Grise? The OP?

--

Reply in group, but if emailing remove the last word.