Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D Danny D is offline

Default What material is used for pool equipment o-rings (buna? viton?nitrile? silicone?)

On Mon, 27 May 2013 14:36:24 +0000, Danny D wrote:

I took Calculus in high school, and in college.

BTW, I don't think I've *ever* needed Calculus in my
daily life.

For example, I've never taken the derivative of
anything in order to do something; nor have I calculated
the integral of anything for practical purposes.

I'm sure *you* have, given your theoretical &
practical background; but I just never needed it.

Still, it's nice to know the simplest things, e.g.,
the integral is the area under the curve and the
derivative is the change of the output given a
change in (usually) time.

That's just about all *I* need to know about Calculus
(but now we're straying far too much away from the topic).