Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default What material is used for pool equipment o-rings (buna? viton? nitrile? silicone?)

On Sun, 26 May 2013 21:54:03 -0700 (PDT), DD_BobK
wrote:

Bummer about spending your life doing something you hated......

I fairness, employees do experience "Burnout". Some say on the job it
may be at 9 or 15 years; perhaps twice over a career. I've
experienced burnout over 25 years on a job.

I finally quit and told them to send my pension to the house. G

Not to mentioned me being in the "penalty box" a couple of times. I
got past that and the burnout. Checks still show up

I got the last laugh.