Posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,free.usenet,alt.home.repair,alt.politics.homosexuality
PV[_2_] PV[_2_] is offline

Default Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Gays

Jeanne Douglas wrote:
In article ,
"PV" edrnouser@ spam telus.net wrote:

Christopher A. Lee wrote:
On Fri, 24 May 2013 07:20:46 -0600, "PV" edrnouser@ spam telus.net
wrote:

Sexual orientation is not a choice, however atheism is, so why must
Scouts change to accommodate those that choose atheism?

Yet another stupid, nasty, lying theist.

Did the moron "choose" not to believe in Santa Claus?

Well another educated response........not

Please explain where the lie is?

A person cannot CHOOSE to believe or not believe.

If I ordered you to believe in leprechauns, could you do it?

Wow you really believe that people CAN'T choose what to believe? Your faith
in people is pretty shallow if that is true.

Ordering me to believe is not offering a choice, last time I looked in
Canada, there is nothing ordering me to believe or not to believe.

Many people are raised in a religion who go on to choose to reject those
beliefs and replace them with their own so did they not consciously choose
to believe in something other then what they were raised with?

--
PV

In Pierre Trudeau, Canada has finally produced
a Prime Minister worthy of assassination.
- Irving Layton