Posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,free.usenet,alt.home.repair,alt.politics.homosexuality
Jeanne Douglas Jeanne Douglas is offline

Default Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Gays

In article ,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
Free Lunch wrote:

Why would they be? You seem to assume that atheists have beliefs. I'm
not certain which beliefs you think atheists have. Could you identify an
atheist belief and explain why any atheist would get upset if you
question it?

The belief is that there is no God.

Only a tiny percentage of atheists believe that.

Most of us just don't believe in ANY god because we have yet to see
evidence that any of the exist.

--

JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden