Posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,free.usenet,alt.home.repair,alt.politics.homosexuality
PV[_2_] PV[_2_] is offline

Default Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Gays

linuxgal wrote:
PV wrote:
Sexual orientation is not a choice, however atheism is, so why must
Scouts change to accommodate those that choose atheism?

They ought to change, they are not required to change. It's sort of
like those country clubs that only accept whites.

I have never seen a family denied membership from Scouting because they are
atheists. However I have witnessed atheists join and then demand the
removal of all references to God. Sorry but the organization has a
spirtiual aspect to it, if that does not fit your choices, too bad.

--
PV

In Pierre Trudeau, Canada has finally produced
a Prime Minister worthy of assassination.
- Irving Layton