Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Oddball die wanted

"Michael A. Terrell" on Wed, 22 May 2013
05:24:35 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I have, a swamp ...

I have a bigger swamp.

Maybe so, but it is my swamp. A little thing, not quite big enough
to qualify as a Wetland(tm,pat pend), and the low spot where all the
septic fields drain to. Bwahahahahahahahahahaaha! Ha!

You're sick. I like that in people, as long as they can control it.
;-)

Dollar Tree had some of those foam can holders yesterday that said,
"You say PSYCHO like there's something wrong with it"

Ah well, being crazy isn't what it used to be.
--
pyotr filipivich