Wes

Default Please help - illegal working in US

Ref:

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_02/html/...able06TUV.html

According to the FBI's 2002 data (latest complete data) the crime
index for Tucson is 7542/100,000 population.

Detroit is 4298/100,000

Washington DC is 4047/100,000

Los Angeles is 3998/100,000 and

NYC is 2973/100,000

I haven't scanned the whole database but I see that Topeka is
7355/100,000, giving Tucson a run for it.

Furthermore, the City of Tucson now considers petty thefts such as
drive-away gas theft, convenience store "beer runs" and many other
such crimes as "non-criminal". As such they will not investigate and
the best you can expect is a postcard to send in to get a case number
for your insurance claim.

In effect, crime has been "de-criminalized" pretty much like Bush
wants to do with illegal aliens. Too bad he won't do it with drugs; a
much more worthwhile endeavor.