Posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,free.usenet,alt.home.repair,alt.politics.homosexuality
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Gays

In article ,
Tom McDonald wrote:

'Homosexual' isn't quite right. Neither is, I'll grant you, 'straight'.
But I'm unsure what nomenclature to use when confronted with the fact
that the pedophiles I was aware of as a kid were all adult males with
wives and children, and who never, to my knowledge, engaged in sex with
other men.

Pedophile works nicely and is gender and preference neutral.

the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe