Posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,free.usenet,alt.home.repair,alt.politics.homosexuality
linuxgal linuxgal is offline

Default Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Gays

Tom McDonald wrote:
It's a start. I think a good start. But it's ultimately doomed to either
be expanded to allow gay leaders, or to go back to not allowing openly
gay youth as Scouts. As it stands, a gay young man can be a great Scout
until he turns 18, at which point he is, what, not a great Scout?

I don't think so. Getting Eagle Scout, they can't take it away from
you, anymore than they could take away Bubba's status as a Rhodes Scholar.