Leon

Default birch ply vs Baltic birch ply

"Leonard Lopez" wrote in message
Is there a distinct advantage/disadvantage to using the veneer core
birch over the Baltic or Finnish brich for cases in kitchen cabinets?

Len

The advantage may be price. I bought 3/4" Birch plywood for $23.95 per
sheet. 3/4" Baltic Birch will probably cost you more per sheet.

Baltic Birch comes in 5' square sheets. 25 square feet vs. 32 square feet
for regular Birch veneer plywood.

The true Baltic Birch plywood tends to be without voids in the inner layers.
The Baltic Birch is ALL Birch in all ply's.

I would opt for regular Birch 4x8 sheets of plywood if you are going to
paint the cabinets.