Woodspoiler

Default [OT] Car insurance craziness

I'm 44 with a sporty car. Max no claims, one minor blemish on the
licence.

Previous years paid £400 ish, nearly £500 first year. Recent
quotes £400+ except www.esure.com which was sub £300.

W.

"Andrew McKay" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 19:22:37 GMT, Gareth Attrill
wrote:

Have you gone ahead yet? I heard NFU are good for Land Rovers.

I recently renewed my Freelander insurance - Peoples Choice

beat all
other insurance suppliers hands down - including NFU (who

aren't too
good on the insurance front as far as my Land Rover marque was
concerned).

I'm 47, maxed out on no claims bonus, spotless license, max 10K

miles
per year. The premium was a shade under 300 quid fully comp.

Other insurers that we looked at generally came into the

400-500
range.

I highly recommend Peoples Choice for anyone who might be

looking:

http://www.peopleschoice.co.uk/

I guess a regular traction engine land rover might cost a bit

less to
insure. Freelanders are perhaps a bit more up market and not

typically
used by Farmer Giles to push cattle around

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk