Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default OT. Farage in Scotland

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:21:29 PM UTC+1, Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

still need some energy to maintain population above about 7 million

7 million is probably about all we need. It was enough to see off

Napoleon.

--

Tim

Napoleon was defeated at Waterloo by a coalition force of troops not just British troops so I don't think it can be claimed as a British, or judging by the rhetoric in this thread, English victory. Troops lead incidentally by an Irishman