Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold & Susan Vordos Harold & Susan Vordos is offline

Default How is Jim rozen anyway?? .....was. Endless lathe chips (re-adjusted the clutch on a Clausing 6913 lathe)

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 May 2013 18:14:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 22 May 2013 20:23:49 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 May 2013 19:29:17 -0400, Brian Lawson
wrote:

Hey Ed,

How is Jim doing? His name gets in my thoughts every so often 'cause
I miss him here. Good guy. I know why he isn't here, and that is
really too bad for us.

Please say "Hi !!!" from me.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario (Used to be Windsor, Ontario when Jim was still
here)

I haven't been in touch with him for a long while, Brian, but I must
do so. I'm making a note now to say hi from you when I do.

Last I heard, he was doing great.

--
Ed Huntress

Please include me in your greetings for Jim. He's a good guy----with a
lot
of wisdom.

Harold

Same here!

Gunner

Ok, you're on the list. If some guy named Nunzio shows up at your door
some night, it just means I put you on the wrong list...

--
Ed Huntress

Chuckle!

Double check! Gunner's a good guy, too, in spite of his detractors.

Harold