Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Oddball die wanted

On Tue, 21 May 2013 22:09:50 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 21 May 2013 21:19:59 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I curse myself for not taking my chainsaw along or having gloves on.
Either would have precluded the accident. sigh
2 pics: http://tinyurl.com/kclmhy3 after initial cleanup and clotting
http://tinyurl.com/m5zzo27 the next morning, after the ER visit.

A couple things to consider:

1. Become a plumber.

Learn to love working in **** all day? Pass.

2: Stay out of those expensive places.

That's my first trip since my appendix at age 19, I think.

Count your blessings!!.

Oh, I most certainly do!

Nekked..I look like a patchwork doll with all the scar tissue.

My legs, hands, and arms do, too. And I have stitches over and
through both eyebrows from skydiving out of my crib as a wee lad.
I was the opposite of a cat. I landed on my head, every time.
(Yes, that could explain some things, couldn't it?)

Fortunately Im seldom nekked in the sun...so most of it blends in. Get
a tan going..and I look like a jigsaw puzzle.

But it gets the girls, right? "Oh, tell me about this one!" she
cries. "OK, afterward." you wisely reply.

--
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.