Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Oddball die wanted

On Tue, 21 May 2013 23:39:12 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Larry Jaques on Tue, 21 May 2013
21:17:01 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

P.S: Skin is tougher than I thought. I saw him fight the brand new
sharp through he stuff. Oh, I don't have liquid lido, either. Only
the 4% cream used by tattooists.

Dad cut his hand open Christmas day, with his new pocket knife.
Shows the wound to Mom, she says "Show your Father" He says, "that's
serious, get your coat." (My grandparents were farm kids.)
Dad said it was because he ran a newspaper route in Worcester Mass
in the winter, his hand was tough enough that the Doc broke needle
sewing him up. I'll take him at his word.

Yeah, I'm sure the palm of a working man's hand is much thicker and
tougher than the back. I'll have to remember to soak the wound for 20
minutes prior to stitching it up. Butterfly and dunk, as it were.

--
If you're trying to take a roomful of people by
surprise, it's a lot easier to hit your targets