Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default slitting spring bronze

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
:

Thin, half inch heat shrink or similar plastic tubing will keep it
from snagging. A small spring can hold up the center. There are

plenty
of ways to do it.

I agree

Sorry, Gunner (and the op who posted that). You can't possibly know the
physical arrangement. We've probably thought of a hundred ways you've
never imagined. There are NOT 'plenty of ways to do it', or we'd have
already done it one of those easier ways.

We're having trouble slitting bronze because we don't have the right
tools. Were not dumb.

Lloyd