Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
whoyakidding's ghost whoyakidding's ghost is offline

Default Oddball die wanted

On Mon, 20 May 2013 18:25:53 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 20 May 2013 17:05:40 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Too bad Usenet doesn't keep track of how many times someone is kill
filed on a group to determine if they are allowed to access that group.

The problem is the trolls that nym shift with such regularity.
Like the mental case that uses the names from my Facebook friends list
on a rotating basis. Ive had to go through my Facebook page and set
up a killfile here and enter each name.

I've shown time and again his various incarnations.

He will not die well. No siree!

VBG

A lot of them post from fixed IP addresses. It's simple to route
those posts to 127.0.0.0.

Which is why I forward the header information to those keeping the
List. That fixed IP is what is gonna kill them.

You said that MY header info was going to get me killed... about 2
years ago! If you can't get me or TMT then what good are your "bounty
hunting" skills, clown.