Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
whoyakidding's ghost whoyakidding's ghost is offline

Default ##Maddow blasts erroneous Benghazi reporting: 'ABC blew it'

On Mon, 20 May 2013 15:58:25 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Mon, 20 May 2013 11:16:33 -0700, whoyakidding's ghost
wrote:

On Mon, 20 May 2013 13:45:22 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

To be serious here, Tom, you defending the right-whiners looks pretty
silly. You know as well as anyone that they're full of crap, most of
the time.

Nope. He believes most of that nonsense. He has the same sort of
mental midget disease as the other two.

I don't think so. He's just a small business owner who will defend
anyone who thinks he isn't making enough money. My dad was a lot like
Tom. I recognize the type.

He doesn't believe half of it.

If he doesn't believe it, and wastes his life posting it anyway, then
he's even dumber than I thought. That's being stupid on purpose, as
opposed to being born stupid, which is what I believe is his problem.