Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ##Maddow blasts erroneous Benghazi reporting: 'ABC blew it'

On Mon, 20 May 2013 13:45:22 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

To be serious here, Tom, you defending the right-whiners looks pretty
silly. You know as well as anyone that they're full of crap, most of
the time.

Nope. He believes most of that nonsense. He has the same sort of
mental midget disease as the other two.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

To be serious here, Tom, you defending the right-whiners looks pretty
silly. You know as well as anyone that they're full of crap, most of
the time.

Nope. He believes most of that nonsense. He has the same sort of
mental midget disease as the other two.

I don't think so. He's just a small business owner who will defend
anyone who thinks he isn't making enough money. My dad was a lot like
Tom. I recognize the type.

He doesn't believe half of it.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

To be serious here, Tom, you defending the right-whiners looks pretty
silly. You know as well as anyone that they're full of crap, most of
the time.

Nope. He believes most of that nonsense. He has the same sort of
mental midget disease as the other two.

I don't think so. He's just a small business owner who will defend
anyone who thinks he isn't making enough money. My dad was a lot like
Tom. I recognize the type.

He doesn't believe half of it.

If he doesn't believe it, and wastes his life posting it anyway, then
he's even dumber than I thought. That's being stupid on purpose, as
opposed to being born stupid, which is what I believe is his problem.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

To be serious here, Tom, you defending the right-whiners looks pretty
silly. You know as well as anyone that they're full of crap, most of
the time.

Nope. He believes most of that nonsense. He has the same sort of
mental midget disease as the other two.

I don't think so. He's just a small business owner who will defend
anyone who thinks he isn't making enough money. My dad was a lot like
Tom. I recognize the type.

He doesn't believe half of it.

Money is only a scorecard.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

To be serious here, Tom, you defending the right-whiners looks pretty
silly. You know as well as anyone that they're full of crap, most of
the time.

Nope. He believes most of that nonsense. He has the same sort of
mental midget disease as the other two.

I don't think so. He's just a small business owner who will defend
anyone who thinks he isn't making enough money. My dad was a lot like
Tom. I recognize the type.

He doesn't believe half of it.

Money is only a scorecard.

And dog food, and cat food, and gasoline for the truck...etc etc

--
"You guess the truth hurts?

Really?

"Hurt" aint the word.

For Liberals, the truth is like salt to a slug.
Sunlight to a vampire.
Raid® to a cockroach.
Sheriff Brody to a shark
Bush to a Liberal

The truth doesn't just hurt. It's painful, like a red hot poker shoved
up their ass. Like sliding down a hundred foot razor blade using their
dick as a brake.

They HATE the truth."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

To be serious here, Tom, you defending the right-whiners looks pretty
silly. You know as well as anyone that they're full of crap, most of
the time.

Nope. He believes most of that nonsense. He has the same sort of
mental midget disease as the other two.

I don't think so. He's just a small business owner who will defend
anyone who thinks he isn't making enough money. My dad was a lot like
Tom. I recognize the type.

He doesn't believe half of it.

Money is only a scorecard.

I don't care what you do with it, you still don't believe half of the
things you post. You sort of give those things away by contrast with
the things you're serious about.

Don't you. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

To be serious here, Tom, you defending the right-whiners looks pretty
silly. You know as well as anyone that they're full of crap, most of
the time.

Nope. He believes most of that nonsense. He has the same sort of
mental midget disease as the other two.

I don't think so. He's just a small business owner who will defend
anyone who thinks he isn't making enough money. My dad was a lot like
Tom. I recognize the type.

He doesn't believe half of it.

Money is only a scorecard.

And dog food, and cat food, and gasoline for the truck...etc etc

--

Yes, after the necessities. As I've aged, I notice that material stuff
that has little or no purpose means nothing to me. If I hit the lotto,

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

After the necessities. It is most certainly important up to a certain
point. When business was good...having 2 domociles, reliable
transportation, regular food for human and pets..it all fell into
place.

Now that business is bad...it becomes far far more important.

Ive got $40..and I need 50lbs of dog food. So do I put tires on the
Hobi Cat so I can deliver it to a friend for free..or buy dog food?

At a certain point...its far far more than a score card. Its an
incredibly complicated juggling act.

Gunner

--
"You guess the truth hurts?

Really?

"Hurt" aint the word.

For Liberals, the truth is like salt to a slug.
Sunlight to a vampire.
Raid® to a cockroach.
Sheriff Brody to a shark
Bush to a Liberal

The truth doesn't just hurt. It's painful, like a red hot poker shoved
up their ass. Like sliding down a hundred foot razor blade using their
dick as a brake.

They HATE the truth."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 22 May 2013 02:36:41 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Ive got $40..and I need 50lbs of dog food. So do I put tires on the
Hobi Cat so I can deliver it to a friend for free..or buy dog food?

Quit buying cigarettes and Mountain Dew, quit wasting your life on
Usenet telling ridiculous lies, and get a ****ing job. In a month your
finances will start looking like those of a normal person.

At a certain point...its far far more than a score card. Its an
incredibly complicated juggling act.

There's nothing complicated about it: you don't like working or taking
responsibility, therefore you're 60 and still living hand to mouth and
wasting your life telling tall tales about your imaginary rightard
paradise.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

To be serious here, Tom, you defending the right-whiners looks pretty
silly. You know as well as anyone that they're full of crap, most of
the time.

Nope. He believes most of that nonsense. He has the same sort of
mental midget disease as the other two.

I don't think so. He's just a small business owner who will defend
anyone who thinks he isn't making enough money. My dad was a lot like
Tom. I recognize the type.

He doesn't believe half of it.

Money is only a scorecard.

That's true only _after_ you get beyond the low point of what it costs
you to live even meagerly.

And dog food, and cat food, and gasoline for the truck...etc etc

--

Yes, after the necessities. As I've aged, I notice that material stuff
that has little or no purpose means nothing to me. If I hit the lotto,
I doubt I'd change my lifestyle much and the money would have no worth
as it wasn't earned.

After the necessities. It is most certainly important up to a certain
point. When business was good...having 2 domociles, reliable
transportation, regular food for human and pets..it all fell into
place.

Now that business is bad...it becomes far far more important.

Ive got $40..and I need 50lbs of dog food. So do I put tires on the
Hobi Cat so I can deliver it to a friend for free..or buy dog food?

Crikey, mon. If the friend can't come up with the price of tires, he
certainly can't afford to ever take the Hobie Cat on the water...and
doesn't deserve your friendship, for that matter. You're losing your
ass by being such a nice guy.

At a certain point...its far far more than a score card. Its an
incredibly complicated juggling act.

Yeah, put these Senators on a typical US wage earner's budget and see
how well they do. I'd like to see newly hatched Congresscritters live
on the street (or even in an everyman's home) for a month to see
what's really important in life.

--
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

gummer has never in his life been "such a nice guy", nor has he ever
contemplated it. gummer would be as likely to steal tires to go put on
the trailer, then steal the boat.

At a certain point...its far far more than a score card. Its an
incredibly complicated juggling act.

Yeah, put these Senators on a typical US wage earner's budget and see
how well they do. I'd like to see newly hatched Congresscritters live
on the street (or even in an everyman's home) for a month to see
what's really important in life.

--
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
-- John Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Shrug. That friend btw..is where I got the $40. For the tires.

At a certain point...its far far more than a score card. Its an
incredibly complicated juggling act.

Yeah, put these Senators on a typical US wage earner's budget and see
how well they do. I'd like to see newly hatched Congresscritters live
on the street (or even in an everyman's home) for a month to see
what's really important in life.

Indeed.

--
"You guess the truth hurts?

Really?

"Hurt" aint the word.

For Liberals, the truth is like salt to a slug.
Sunlight to a vampire.
Raid® to a cockroach.
Sheriff Brody to a shark
Bush to a Liberal

The truth doesn't just hurt. It's painful, like a red hot poker shoved
up their ass. Like sliding down a hundred foot razor blade using their
dick as a brake.

They HATE the truth."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/22/2013 5:36 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

After the necessities. It is most certainly important up to a certain
point. When business was good...having 2 domociles, reliable
transportation, regular food for human and pets..it all fell into
place.

Now that business is bad...it becomes far far more important.

Ive got $40..and I need 50lbs of dog food. So do I put tires on the
Hobi Cat so I can deliver it to a friend for free..or buy dog food?

At a certain point...its far far more than a score card. Its an
incredibly complicated juggling act.

Gunner

--

Been there! Still am!