Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable) Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable) is offline

Default Endless lathe chips (re-adjusted the clutch on a Clausing 6913 lathe)

On Sun, 19 May 2013 12:14:53 -0500, Ignoramus17710
wrote:

OK, I will try that, but I did not want to puch my lathe too hard.

Unless you stall the motor, slip the belts, get the tool chattering
(and wreck the finish) or start breaking tooling, you can never Puch
your lathe too hard. Would I Steyr you wrong?

Unless you just don't give a Daimler... ;-P

-- Bruce --