Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Disappointing news; Baltimore Area (Towson) Woodcraft is closing

On Sun, 19 May 2013 21:59:38 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

So... that, as well as other commentary, causes me to wonder. Mind you -
I'm not criticizing your thoughts or the contributions of others, but I do
see this recurring theme where folks here seem to expect retail help to be
as knowledgable as they are, or perhaps even more.

Why not? When I go to Wal Mart, the people at the register are able to
discuss the attributes of every product they sell. They can give
expert advice on product use too.