Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Pics in ABPW

ChairMan wrote:

Thanks
Yeah it's seamed, they wanted it divided into 4 equal
sections and top-stitched.
It doesn't look equal now, but with the mattress on it will
be
I don't like it, but it does give it some detail to an
otherwise plain headboard.
The sectional fabric was a mofo, each time I cut it I would
have to take it to the serger and serge it to keep it from
raveling.
They also lucked out with the fabric lining up horizontally
across the tops of the cushion fom the sofa to the chaise.
They originally wanted the chaise part to be 84" long and I
told them it would be long and made it 72" long. A couple of
inches either way would have made the pattern mismatch
across the top.
Thanks again for looking

I can't appreciate everything that goes into a project like this, since I've
never undertaken a similar task. What I can appreciate is a job well done.
As Karl said - so well done it makes it look like it was easy...

--

-Mike-