Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Pics in ABPW

On Saturday, May 18, 2013 12:00:11 AM UTC-5, ChairMan wrote:
Posted pics of a custom sectional and the last of 3 custom beds

Looks great. Excellent pattern alignment/matching on the sectional - cushion to boxing.

At first glance (viewing bottom pics first), the headboard looks kind of odd, as it stands alone in your shop, if I'm seeing correctly.... Are those (fabric) seams, crisscrossing the headboard? The seams' appearance, in some pictures, kind of takes away from the rest of the excellent job. I suppose there's a purposeful reason for that crisscross look, that those geometric design features are (possibly) for coordinating with some similar design feature in the bedroom, i.e., will no longer stand alone. In the second pic, from the ABPW top, those rectangles look much better, more appropriate, in the stand alone shop setting.... the design feature/effect is more appreciable.

Sonny