Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The government ruined the gas can...

One fire department near me bought a couple
5 gal metal cans of "ethanol free" gasoline. For
the small engines they use in the trade. I told
them of the couple gas stations nearby that
had ethanol free gas, but they didn't seem to
be interested. I'm guessing the gas from the
lawn mower shop in 5 gal tins was more pricey.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Attila Iskander" wrote in message ...

Keep your eyes peeled for the metal 1-2 quart premix bottles
They are sturdy, close well and are easily refilled

I also bought a 12-pack of one shot premix oil
I refill them from a gallon of premix oil
Automatic measurement of oil