Posted to alt.home.repair
jo jo is offline

Default Costco 10'x20'Canopy Roof Replacement

replying to Don Ziriax, jo wrote:

Don Ziriax wrote:

replying to ednasoto, Don Ziriax wrote:
ednasoto wrote:

On Oct 9, 11:44 am, Scott Sherratt wrote:
I am looking for a replacement roof canopy for my canopy, a 10 ft. x

20
ft. steel frame canopy, P/N 680344 from Costco. The P/N is 2004-D,
14'4"/4.3m x 22'5"/6.8m Polyethylene canopy roof. The

manual has
customer service number of 1-800-929-9517, but when I call it, I get

an
ad, or service not available message. Anyone have any luck getting a
replacement roof for this popular canopy ?

HI, I HAVE THE SAME CANOPY, BUT I LOST THE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS, I
WONDER IF YOU CAN SEND ME A COPY OF THAT? PLEASE! I CALLED TO CUSTOMER
SERVICE AND COSTCO BUT I GOT NOTHING. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

ED, I would be happy to forward assemble instructions for the ART 680344.

was fortunate to go to a Costco in Tempe Arizona where the Asst manager

was good
enough to forward same. My e-mail is
Good luck

did anyone find the replacement tarp for the frame from costco item number
680344

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...nt-256754-.htm