Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default The shape of things to come ... ?

Arfa Daily wrote:

I think that it is actually worse than that. I have watched items actually
touch down, but when you reach for the place that you absolutely know that
they landed, they are nowhere to be found. The likelihood of ever finding
them is directly proportional to the obscurity of the part, multiplied by
its availability as a spare ...

Or how long it takes to get another from stock. That's why I just
take the drawers from the parts cabinet to the bench.