Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The government ruined the gas can...

On Wed, 15 May 2013 04:53:11 +0000 (UTC), Danny D
wrote:

On Tue, 14 May 2013 14:39:31 -0400, Dan Espen wrote:

Someone is missing the beauty of the master plan.
When coming out with a few model, ALWAYS make sure
that it's less than optimal.

Well, it worked for seatbelts, didn't it?

In the beginning, they didn't retract, and had those clunky
belt buckles, and didn't allow you to adjust position.

Then they got comfortable.

Then they got shoulder harnesses. Then they got uncomfortable again.

I don't remember (I was a kid) how long it took between
clunky seatbelts and decent ones?

Four-point harnesses are still illegal. Go figure.

It might take *that* long for the gas can to become usable
again.

Or not.