Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_2_] Graham.[_2_] is offline

Default What's your most stupid DIY cockup?

On 15 May 2013 01:59:56 +0100 (BST), Theo Markettos
wrote:

Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
Mine has to be taking the waste pipe off the sink and cleaning it under
running water in the same sink without a plug in. Every single time.

Parked car in the 'short stay' bays at the station to drop somebody off.
Come back to the car and the key got stuck in the lock and it wouldn't turn.
Pulled out the Haynes manual and proceeded to try to hotwire the car (in
full view of passers by). Eventually gave up and called the RAC. RAC man
took off the steering wheel lock (which I'd never heard of before) and it
worked fine.

Theo

The first car I had with an integral steering lock

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%