Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default The shape of things to come ... ?

John-Del wrote in message
On Monday, May 13, 2013 8:44:38 PM UTC-4, Arfa Daily wrote:

I have combed every square inch of the floor under light strong enough to

burn your eyes out, but nope, it's gone ...

It might be, but it might be something else. My brother always figured that
tiny objects, when they fly off into space, such as your spring, c-clips,
tiny screws, etc., actually are right there where they landed. However,
while they are in the correct physical plane, they are in the wrong temporal
plane. In time, they will often reappear right where they were believed to
be in the first place.

while on the meta-physical
I want to know why is it , when you actually catch sight of the thing flying
off , its never anywhere near where that projected-on trajectory would make
it land