Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What's your most stupid DIY cockup?

On Tue, 14 May 2013 23:55:14 +0100, Graham. wrote:

On Tue, 14 May 2013 22:36:41 +0100, "bm" wrote:

"Mentalguy2k8" wrote in message
Mine has to be taking the waste pipe off the sink and cleaning it
under running water in the same sink without a plug in. Every single
time.

1 of our 2 lounge lights stopped working (2 ceiling fans with 3 lamps
each)
both on a double dimmer. Friggin dimmers I thought so went and bought a
new one, fitted it, one light still wouldn't work. Remember how the fans
have pull-cords? We NEVER use them for the lights but wifey had pulled
the friggin thing

Finding switches or other features in your car as you clean it prior to
selling it.

Did that with the Galaxy after owning it for three years. Never knew
there were little lockers in the front doors...